Holidays & Vacation Days
Endless Discoveries will be closed for all major holidays including New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, and Christmas Day and the day after. We will also close at noon on Christmas Eve. In the event that Christmas Day or New Year's Day falls on a Saturday, Endless Discoveries will be closed the Friday prior to the holiday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, Endless Discoveries will observe it the Monday following. The monthly tuition will remain the same during the months with these holidays. Therefore, regular tuition payments are expected on these weeks.
2017 & 2018 School Closures
- December 25th & 26th, 2017: Christmas Holiday
- January 1st, 2018: New Years Day
- February 19, 2018: President's Day
- May 28th, 2018: Memorial Day
- July 4th, 2018: Fourth of July
- October 8th, 2018: Columbus Day
- November 22nd & 23rd, 2018 : Thanksgiving Recess
- December 24th, 2018 close at 12 PM (noon): Christmas Eve
- December 25th & 26th, 2018: Christmas Holiday
Endless Discoveries understands the importance of family time; therefore, we will offer each family the opportunity to have five days of vacation per year. This week will be effective 90 days after your child's enrollment date to the anniversary thereafter. At that point, vacation time starts over again for the next year. The vacation days may be used as needed; however, Endless Discoveries prefers that the days are taken consecutively according to the Monday through Friday school week. Vacation does not apply to Summer Camp. Please give the director a two-week advance notification to help in monthly budgeting. Any other time your child is out will not result in a refund or prorated tuition.